So You Want A Cheap Business Headshot?
Cheap business headshots? Are you sure?
One of the most common search results I see in my analytics is "cheap business headshots" or "inexpensive corporate headshots". I understand price is an important consideration for many but it's a mistake to skimp on your headshot. Whether you're a small business owner, work at a large company, or are hoping to get a job, it is important to have a quality headshot. And like everything else in life you tend to get what you pay for and headshots are no different.
My pricing is a little higher than other business headshot photographers (but not by much). My prices are fair based on the quality of my work and the time and effort I spend making sure your headshots are custom and tailored to you or your company's brand.
Headshots will last you 3-4 years. I think you should get them updated more frequently, but I'm biased. If you break down the cost of a great business headshot and a cheap business headshot you are only paying an extra $0.14 per day over the life of your headshot. I'm sure you would agree your company's brand or the image you project to a potential employer is worth more than that.
Why Our Headshots Are A Better Value!
But, we do understand that sometimes it is price that matters more than anything else. But before making the decision to go with the cheaper photographer here are a few things that make us a better option:
- I work with you to choose a style and look that works best for you or your company's brand: I don't come in with a pre-set lighting setup. Many executive and corporate headshot photographers have a "system". The system works for them and they know it so they use the same setup for all their clients. What's best for the photographer will probably not be what is best for you.
- My headshots are creative: You want a headshot that is modern and creative. You don't want a typical headshot where you're inauthentically grinning into the camera with your arms folded. You should want something a little more creative and modern. If you look through my portfolio you will see that I do that.
- I come to you: If you have a larger group of people that need headshots I will come to your location to do the shoot*.
- My images speak for themselves: I know this one is subjective, but if you look around at the other headshot photographer's work, you will see a difference in quality. Not only do we spend a lot of time making sure your images are great during the shoot, I also spend a lot of time making sure your images look great after the shoot. Each session comes with a retouched image that will look amazing when done. This takes time and effort.
I know you want a great headshot and I know that you want it at a great value. I believe our business and corporate headshots are of the highest quality and greatest value. If you have any questions or would like to book a session, head over to our contact page.
* Additional fee determined by your location.